Home / Forums / ePix Support / Circle image is in the way on mobile device or iPad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Beeldzaak
    Participant

Hi,

I have this issue with a circular image which shows perfectly on a Macbook or iMac.
    On Ipad or Mobile device however, this circular image is in the way of the page title.
    Did I miss a setting? Great if you can help me out.
    This is the link:
    http://beeldinboek.nl/about-me/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please edit the Image via the Visual Composer and goto the Design Options tab, remove the negative margin value and this should resolve the issue.

Beeldzaak
    Participant

Hi Andy, thanks for getting back to me.
    There is no margin, border or padding set on either side of this picture looking in Visual Composer, Design options.
    If I set a margin here on top, the picture is too low on for example my iMac.

I switched to classic mode and found this as the code on the page….
    —————————————-
    [vc_row][vc_column width="1/6"][/vc_column][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_empty_space height="0px"][vc_column_text]
    <h3><span class=”medium-text”>Reynout Siertsema</span></h3>
    [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/6"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=".vc_custom_1438791955230{margin-top: -150px !important;}"][vc_column][vc_single_image image="3789" img_size="300x300" alignment="center" style="vc_box_border_circle"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=".vc_custom_1438792421915{padding-bottom: 80px !important;}"][vc_column width="1/6"][/vc_column][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_column_text]
    —————————————-

You triggered me and I removed {margin-top: -150px !important;} from this code.
    That seems to do the job.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.