Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / CodeStyling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Process Space
    Participant

Hi!

Have you found a good solution for using CodeStyling with the DynamiX child theme? I can’t seem to get it to work.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, try copying the languages folder from the core folder into the child theme i.e. DynamiX/languages to DynamiX-Child/langauges

Process Space
    Participant

Not working either.

I’m getting this warning: Warning: The actual loaded translation content contains mixed textdomains and is not pure translateable within one textdomain.
    It seems, that there is code contained extracted out of other plugins, themes or widgets and used by copy & paste inside some source files.
    The affected unknown textdomains are: wpsc, wpbslider, wp-pagenavi, optionsframeworktheme, optionsframework, options_framework_themeva, options_framework_theme, jscomposer, js_composer, buddypress, bbpress 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Even with the warning, you should be able to continue, have you rescanned the data and then tried to edit the .mo file? If not, feel free to send me your login and I’ll see if I can get it to work.

Process Space
    Participant

I am able to continue, but the changes do not show up.

I have only changed the words relevant to my site, not all.

My site is run locally for now, so I can’t give you access.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to make sure your WordPress is running on the language you have chosen. For more details about how to do this, please see this link. http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Language_and_Language_Directory

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Tom

Process Space
    Participant

Thanks, Tom, but still no luck.

Maybe I’ll just have to wait till it’s out, then you guys can check it.

Thanks for the help though.

Process Space
    Participant

Is it not possible to just do the changes in the original language file? Change it from english to norwegian manually?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I can’t understand why it’s not working from the plugin, it definitely does work, so it maybe worth waiting until it’s on the server. has the .mo file been generated by the plugin?

Process Space
    Participant

Yes. And it’s in the right folder. But of course, there might be something I’ve missed. I’ll post again when it’s out if I haven’t figured it out by then.

Thanks, Andy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.