Home / Forums / ePix Support / Collapse Header off in desktop and on on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Pedro Durão
    Participant

Hey Guys!

Is it possible to have the normal menu in desktop navigation and the collapse header for mobile?
    If so, how to do that?

Thanks in advance for any answer!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently not, however it is an option I do want to implement in the near future.

Pedro Durão
    Participant

Hey Andy!

Thanks for the answer, indeed good news this feature implemented in the near future, as is kinda of a must for responsiveness!

A possible work around is copy all pages but home page though we would still have the major issue there.

Btw great theme but these little things are bit of a pain!

Just one more thing, where can we see the details for version 2.0.1 new features? When we click version details on WordPress we (I) get a blank page.

Thank you!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s strange regarding the new features. What link exactly are you clicking, can you post a screenshot please.

With regards to the update, I’m working on updates for both ePix and DynamiX, I’m going to aim to get this feature in there 😉

Pedro Durão
    Participant

Hi Andy,

sorry to answer so late but we had several issues with site and forgot this post!

Regarding the link was the one at WordPress with the envato plugin for updates.

We had an issue with the update. The plugin was saying that was an available update and we wanted to wait but with no respect for us it updated without authorization! 😀

Anyways we had to get ride of the plugin and opted for manual updates in the future.

Thank You!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.