Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Color of Links in Headings H3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible, to get for links in h3 – headings the same color as in normal text links?

Thanks an best regards Frank Weber from Germany

Hi Frank,

You should be able to change the heading color via Appearance > Customize > Font Colors.

Please check if this is what you are referring to.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

have many thanks but there I’m finding only the preferences for normal headings. I will change the color for a heading combining with a link (if a heading has a link as feature)

Best regards Frank

Hi Frank,

Changing the link color will also affect heading links. If you want the heading links to be different from normal links, then this can be done via CSS.

Please resend your site URL to us so I can give you the exact if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Frank,

As I checked, changing the H3 Color under Appearance > Customize > Font Colors > General Font Color > H3 Color.

This will affect even H3 that are links.

Can you please try it from your end?

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

that’s funny. Looks good in edit window (edit page) but in normal view it is nothing of new color to see.

Best regards Frank.

Which specific text/page on the site are you trying to update? Please specify so I can personally try it from my end.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

thanks again for Your answer on sunday! I checked it on this page

http://fotologbuch.de/fotokurse-workshops-berlin/ (You can see on the text “Feedback zu den Fotokursen von bisherigen Teilnehmern (bitte dem Link folgen)” over the big blue button.

Have a nice sunday and best regards Frank

Hi @frankwwweber

I checked the site and I couldn’t find that text on the page you mentioned. Can you send screenshots for that?

Regards,

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

here is a screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q83i3dzbv1x9gdj/link_h3.jpg?dl=0

Best regards Frank

Hi @frankwwweber

I changed the H3 font color and it now appears at http://fotologbuch.de/fotokurse-workshops-berlin/

This will affect all H3 on the site. If you only want this formatted differently from all the H3s on the site, please specify so I can give you the exact CSS.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edsel,

sorry, this was not so good and I have restored the old color. What will I reach? I will try to explain it. Normal H3 Headings should have there defined color in the menu “General Font Colors”. Only If I define additional a Link in a H3 Heading, then the Color of the Text in the H3 Heading should change to the color for normal text links (“Link Color”). I hope, I have explained it good (sorry for my english)

Best Regards Frank

Can you use this CSS instead?

Paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.skinset-background h3 a {
        color: #000000;
    }

That color is black so just update the color value to whatever you like. If you want to specify a different color to other heading links like H1 and H2, just copy it and replace the color value.

thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

have many thanks. Now it looks great.

Best Regards Frank

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.