My home page is divided into two columns. In the right column, I have an accordion. I’ve divided the first accordion section into two columns – text on left, a 3-image stage gallery (source=slide set) on the right. The stage gallery loads, with three nav bullets. No problem.
If I try to do the same thing in the next accordion section, the text on the left is fine, but the stage gallery never appears, and the stage gallery from the first section has many more nav bullets and images than the 3-image slide set.
If I delete the stage gallery from the second section, the first section’s gallery reverts to proper working function.
If I re-insert the stage gallery into the second section, and disable navigation for both galleries, the first section’s gallery appears to work. The second section gallery still does not appear.
I have tried using the same slide-set for each section, and different slide set for each section. Does not appear to make a difference.
I’m afraid I cannot offer any solutions, but I am also experiencing this issue on my site. Hopefully the additional information will help clarify for Andy what might be going wrong.
At first I used 3 tabs, and within each tab was a stage gallery on top and a paragraph of text below (very similar to yours, Dave). The first gallery loaded just fine (albeit a little slowly), but none of the other tabs displayed the stage gallery they were meant to show. Each stage gallery in their respective tabs used slide sets ranging in length from 4-7 images. There seemed to be a space present where the galleries in Tabs 2 and 3 should have been, but nothing loaded there. If you navigated back to the first tab, the initial gallery was still present and functioning properly.
I also tried using the same content within 3 accordion sections, but the same error occurred. The issue Dave talks about with many extra navigation buttons appearing also happened to me as I was tinkering with the galleries’ features. Ultimately I disabled the navigation button anyway as it was not needed for my purposes, but I did notice that issue.
I found this thread for the Tersus theme that seems to touch on a very similar issue Here in case that helps.
I hope to hear back from you soon and I will follow this thread to keep track of any updates. Thanks! And sorry, Dave, for commenting on the thread. But hopefully my input will serve to help us both out and assist Andy in fixing this issue 🙂
Tom ( Support)Keymaster
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.