Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Compatibility issues after theme upgrade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Guido
    Participant

Hello,
    I just updated to the new Theme DynamiX 3.1 and WordPress 3.6 and after reconfiguring my sidebars everything worked fine. Then I changed the content from one page and published it. Unfortunately, the content isn’t any more displayed. This happened to the front page as well.
    I deactivated all plugins – nothing changed.
    I forced to a standard theme – content is displayed again.
    I created a new page – is displayed correctly.
    Ergo – I strongly believe that the new Version isn’t quite compatible to the old code. I also realized, if I am going to copy the same html code to a new page then its visual presentation is completely messed up.
    What is the official procedure for updating? I don’t want to recreate all pages (which include the layout as well).
    BR
    Guido

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

When you say reconfiguring sidebars, what do you mean?

Have you tried clearing all browser cache, WP 3.6 had quite a large update to the admin, including jQuery scripts. I’ve not experienced any issues with this on my servers.

If the cache flush doesn’t work, please provide a link to the issue and WP login details, thanks.

Guido
    Participant

Dir Sir:
    Thanks for the quick Response! Well, I meant the sidebars in the widget area – they were all left empty. But that’s not a big issue because they can easily been recreated.
    I anyhow finally decided to setup wp new und currently use temporary domain names for my experiments because you have incorporated so many good stuff. You definitely have created an amazing theme – I just miss the buttons, which cook coffee and clean-up the house :)?
    After I had conducted a clean installation on my temporary domain names everything works fine. So I will carefully recreate the content. Many oft he old plugins I have used are now not anymore required by your theme. I come back in a couple of days or if I have further questions.
    BR
    Guido

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.