Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Compatibility issues with Event Manager Plugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Charlie Wedel
    Participant

I have all the latest versions of WordPress, DynamiX Theme, and Event Manager Plugin. When I try to add a new event, the date picker won’t work. If I activate a different theme, it works fine so I know it is an issue with this theme. Any suggestions on how to get it working?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

That’s strange, it was working with Event Manager plugin a couple of weeks ago. Do you have a link and WP login details too, thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

I just installed the Event Manager and tested a few things out. I was able to create an event and select a date and time from the box in the top right of the page. Is this the part you are referring to?

If so, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Charlie Wedel
    Participant

Thanks for your response Tom. I deactivated all plugins except for Events Manager and the date picker still does not show. I also noticed all the text box buttons (b, i, link, b-quote, etc.) do not show either.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

Please can you reply with your login details so I can take a further look into this?

Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Charlie Wedel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

There is an error coming from your site as you are not on the latest version of DynamiX. If you update the theme, this issue should be solved.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Charlie Wedel
    Participant

Thank you! Its working great now. Yes I thought I had the latest version but I guess I was wrong. Do we get notified when there is a new version of the theme? Somehow I missed that.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

Not to worry. Yes, you can get notified via ThemeForest. Go to your TF account > downloads > DynamiX > Tick, Get notified.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.