Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Compatibiltity Issues with WP e-commerce (WPEC): Checkout Page Won’t Load

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Alex Luchini
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I am having issues with Dynamix being fully compatible with WPEC. I see from other posts that it should better than it is fo me.

I have disabled all my plug-ins except WPEC and Gold Cart (paid WPEC add-on) however, I am still having the following issues (in order of importance:

1. Checkout page doesn't exist/load: I can add an item to my cart but when I go to check-out I get a 404 error! I have checked and confirmed that the check-out page does indeed exist. Dynamix just won't pull it up, I get sent back to the home page.
    2. Problems linking to my products page: I can't seem to get links to categories to pull up the products page. Again a 404 error. I created a custom menu that should pull up all products from the Ford Products Category and it won't do it.
    3. I can't get any of the WPEC short codes to function correctly, and none of the widgets have wnated perform correctly either.
    4. My logo doesn't load on my products pages

I did a fresh install of WPEC thinking that maybe some files had become corrupted but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

I'd need to see a link to your site. 

Alex Luchini
    Participant

Hi Andy,

The site is: http://www.theglovebox.net

I resolved the checkout page issue – although I still don't know what was happening. I noticed that all the pages child to the Product Page were behaving the same way, so I made them top level pages. This fixed the issue. Then I made them child pages to the Product Page again and the issue remain resolved. I have no idea what would cause that kind of behavior.

However, the other issues (logo not loading, category links behaving badly, shortcodes not working, etc. appear to still remain)

Cheers.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you send over the login and I'll take a quick look. Also, have you tried flushing the theme cache and are you using a child theme?

Sverre Lenbroch
    Participant

Did you found a solution – i am having the same problem?

Cheers.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide a link please – it should work fine. I’d double save the permalinks and flush the theme cache via WP e-Commerce settings, if you haven’t already.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.