Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Contact form 7 button color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jonathan
    Participant

I'm trying to customize the color/size of the submit button in the contact form 7 button.  I used this guide to edit the CSS, but nothing is changing.  Is there something specific to the dynamix theme?

http://deanographics.com/tutorials/make-a-custom-button-for-contact-form-7/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

The submit in general is formatted by DynamiX. You would have to change the CSS so it overrules the default settings. Some of the CSS elements may need !important added afer the value to overule it. 

e.g. 

font-size !important;

Other than that I can really help as I don't know how you're adding the button in or the CSS classes it uses – it's more of a customisation than a support thing. 

Andy

Jonathan
    Participant

Thanks Andy.  Can you tell me how to change the formatting to the submit in Dynamix?  Where is it located in the CSS?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

If you edit style.css and search for the following line – this bit of CSS contains all the styling for the buttons and submit button. 

.button a, .button a:visited, button, #content input[type="submit"],.sidebar-content input[type="submit"], .panel-wrap input[type="submit"], input[type="button"] {

Hope that helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.