Home / Forums / ePix Support / Contact Form Lost in CSS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • Chad
    Participant

Hi,

When I use the default contact form, you can’t see it. It’s white text on white background. When I tried Gravity Forms, I got a little better readability but I still can’t see the fields:

http://learningenglishusa.com/contact/

What do I need to change the theme CSS to get that page readable and usable?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chad,

That is a bit strange. What are your settings under Appearance > Customize > Body > Element areas? Are they all set to white? If so, try setting a color to see what happens.

If that doesn’t work, try adding the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize.

textarea {
    border-color: #333 !important;

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Chad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lou,

Please provide your login details and I will take a further look into you contact form.

I cannot view the preview you have linked to also as I need your login details.

Tom

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lou,

The menu button is on the development list and Andy is working on it.

The second link is from the media library and is not actually a post. When you upload an image to the media library, it creates an image post. This is not used as WordPress uses posts instead. You will need to create a post and add the image to it like you have done in the first link.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just entered my own email address into the contact form back end and filled out the form on the front end. The email came straight through to me. I recommend checking your spam folder within your emails to see if it is coming into there. I see no other issues with it.

This is not a simple job and there are a few things that currently take priority but Andy is working on it.

Tom

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lou,

I entered the email address into the Email To Address form in your image. I did not leave mine in there so replaced it back with yours. I entered mine, saved the page, tested the form, got the email, then replaced your email again.

Try re-setting your browser cache, try a different email address (one that you regularly use), try a different computer to see if any of these help.

It is not a theme issue as it works perfectly fine on my computer, double check your spam and junk folders too.

Tom

Lou Madhu
    Participant

Hi me again hope you’re well. Do you have an update on the menu retraction button yet and when it will be implemented? Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lou,

We are working on a lot of things all at once currently. There will be an update out soon.

Thank you for being patient.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.