Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Contact Form Widget color options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Joe Ferrara
    Participant

Hello. Your theme is awesome! I wanted to know how to change the color of the Dynamix Contact Form widget. I have setup the custom skin to look like the dark grey theme. The contact form text area is too dark to see. I have played with a lot of the colors in the .psd file and used your tutorial to upload different colors to the custom.css but they don’t seem to effect widget.

Can you help me with this? The website ishttp://www.graceandpeace.org/missions

Thanks in advance

~Joe

Hi Joe,

go to DynamiX -> Skin Settings -> Add Custom CSS

& copy this code in there:

#footer pre, #footer input[type=”text”], #footer input[type=”password”], #footer input[type=”file”], #footer textarea {background: none !important;}

Hope this helps. 😉

Joe Ferrara
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. However it didn’t work 🙁

I’m not very familiar with CSS so I pasted it just as you had it. Is there something else I would have needed to do like bracket something? If not I still need help on this.

Thanks

~Joe

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

It maybe the format of the forum – try this:

#footer pre, #footer input[type="text"], #footer input[type="password"], #footer input[type="file"], #footer textarea {background: #444 !important;}

However you’re using 2.9.2 which allows you to create a custom skin via Skin Settings -> Custom Skin+ and you can set this color there.

Joe Ferrara
    Participant

IT WORKS!!!

Thanks guys for your help. Such a small thing but has been a pain I’ve been working on for nearly 3 days.

Cheers!

~Joe

Thanks for your feedback! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.