Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Contact Forms issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Tom
    Participant

Hello,

Since I started using DynamiX Theme, I have been observing an issue related to any Contact Form. Before, I used to use ‘Contact Form 7’. After few messages sent successfully, the form was still informing that the message was sent without any problem. However, I never received those messages.

After that, I changed the plugin to ‘XYZ Contact’. The situation is exactly the same. Only few first messages sent from my website and successfully received.

‘NorthVantage Contact Form’ is causing the same problem.

I also tried to change my e-mail address but it didn’t help.

I even contacted my hosting provider and I received the confirmation that everything is set up correctly.

In case of all of those plugins, after creation of new form it works again. But only for few times…

Could you please advise on the issue?
    Cheers!
    Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I have not heard of anyone having issues with the contact form 7 plugin or the built in contact form not sending out emails. This sounds like a server set up issue to me or that the messages are going into spam or junk folders. Try adding a different email in there like a gmail to test this.

I also recommend contacting your hosting company further to run some tests on exactly where the messages might be ending up.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom
    Participant

Thank you Tom for your answer.

I tried already my two e-mail addresses, Outlook.com and o2.pl (Polish one). The problem was exactly the same. But I will try a gmail address as you advise.

And yes, I will contact again my hosting provider, which is OVH company.

Thank you again for you help.
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.