Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Contact page?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • Robin Lewis
    Participant

How do I make a contact page? I saw on one of you tutorials a Contact widget of some sotr in the drop down how did you make this?

Thank you

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

You'll find the contact shortcode in the documentation – just copy and past that shortcode whereever you require it. 

Robin Lewis
    Participant

Hi, Im sorry I must be being really blind but I can not find this documnetation could you drop a link to it? 

Thank you

Semih Sevinc
    Participant

Hi Robin,

in WordPress click on "DynamiX" in the left sidebar, then click on "DynamiX Documentation" in the content area. There you will find a table of contents and if you click on "10. Shortcodes" you will be right there.

regards,

Semih

Robin Lewis
    Participant

Hi thankyou, I finally found it feel alittle blind!

Yet now it is in my test site I can not make it work, what ever I put in the feilds it always comes up with "required feilds not completed" but they are. 

Why is this

Please see attached image. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

Can you send a link to your site so I can see what maybe pontentially causing the issue. 

Robin Lewis
    Participant

Sure the test site is   http://robinlewismedia.co.uk  the contact form is in the dorp down and in the contact page? 

Also a question on the side, throughout the site I want to use Big qoute to put up testamonials is there any way I can add a capition after the qoute saying who the qoute was by?

thanks for taking the time to help me. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I've just checked on my server and it is working fine. What is the shortcode you're using?

Robin Lewis
    Participant

MMMM i just get errors see in the image on the post above if I try and send a mail in it, and I have not recived any sent in it. 

code is this 

[enquiry_form id="footercontact" emailto="Robinlewis1983@googlemail.com" thankyou="thank you for contacting me I will be in touch soon!" /]

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

Try changing the ID to bodycontact and see what happens then – it acts like there are two on the webpage screen. In fact I've just spotted the other one in the drop panel. Changing the ID should definitely work. 

Robin Lewis
    Participant

I have changed it to 

[enquiry_form id="bodycontact" emailto="Robinlewis1983@googlemail.com" thankyou="thank you for contacting me I will be in touch soon!" /]

still same error. 

Robin Lewis
    Participant

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

You have changed the drop panel one as well? They need to be different from each other – so name one droppanelcontact and the other bodycontact?

Robin Lewis
    Participant

Andy,

thanks for spending so long helping me. we are almost there now the Drop panel contact sheet works but the contact page still doesnt which is using "bodycontact" I did change this back to "footercontact" still didnt work then changed it back to "bodycontact" No luck 🙁

Ralph
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Did you fix this problem? I can't even get mine to work after placing this code:

[enquiry_form id="footercontact" emailto="myemail@address.com" thankyou="thanks, we'll be in touch soon!" /]

AL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.