Home / Forums / ePix Support / Contact/Enquiry Forms

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Paul Growns
    Participant

Andy,

Using the latest beta I have found that the Enquiry/Contact forms are not working.

Before I installed the beta they were working fine. The only thing that has changed is on the site is removing the W3cache plugin as instructed.

Any ideas please?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m guessing you’ve reverted back to the original now?

The demo site ( http://acoda.com/epix/contact-us/ ) is using the BETA version and all is good with it, I can’t understand why there would be an issue on yours – unless there is a plugin or cache affecting it. The reason I don’t recommend that plugin is because it’s really intrusive and even after it’s been disabled it can affect things.

Are you using Cloudflare at all?

Paul Growns
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I really thought that I had installed the beta version to the site. I can’t reinstall it as I am currently at work. but if you want to try please feel free. My login details havent changed.

In relation to the plugins

I deleted W3Cache on your advise. I installed WP Fastest Cache and the Autopitmize. When I try to configure the fastest cache it says it doesn’t work on Windows or something which I’m really confused with. Autoptimize works and is running fine.

I have deactivated everything and it still isn’t working

davidcbk
    Participant

Hi Andy,

How I can put the text in spanish? the name, send, etc thank you

Paul Growns
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Still the same issues on 2.2

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Have you recently switched hosting? It sounds like you’re on a windows server now. That will give you issues with the contact form for starters, there is no known reason why it causes the contact form to fail, but sometimes it does. In this case, I’d use Contact Form 7 instead of the built in form.

@davidcbk you need to look at translation the theme. See the documentation for achieving this. Alternatively, you could use Contact Form 7 too and I believe you can specify the labels when you create the form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.