Home / Forums / ePix Support / Content cannot be loaded?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

People that have gone on http://www.piixdot.com are saying they received the following message when they clicked on the pictures that are on the site. I also went on and many of the pictures are giving me the message. How can I fix this??? Pkease instruct me. Thank you.

The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have no errors or issues visiting your site and viewing, the only thing I would say is that your server seems to be a bit slow. Speed test here. This might be the reason why the content cannot be loaded. I recommend contacting your hosting company to ask them about this as this is not a theme issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi Tom, before I go to the host. Please look at Categories-Children-Lana. Look at the top vertical pictures and click on the one she is infront of the tree. Instead of the picture popping up, I received above error. There are quite a few pictures that show the same error. Majority of the pictures are fine though. Is this still something I need to go to the host about??

Hi again Tom, the picture that I would like to review is under Categories-Treasure Box-Lana. It is one of the vertical pictures where she is standing in front of the tree. Please read my previous comment. I will contact the host after I hear back from you. Thanks a ton.

http://www.piixdot.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can see why some people would be having issues. I looked at just one of your images on that page and it was 5400px tall. This is way too large for any website and you will get issues when trying to load more than one of these on a page at a time. I recommend editing and resizing all your images down to no more than 1600px wide/high.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thank you Tom. Is there anyway I can do it within the theme or or do I need to resize them in Photoshop or a similae program?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will need to resize them in Photoshop or something similar.

Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.