Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Content not visible partly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

I use the latest versions of wordpress and of the theme. In the last time I have sometimes the mistakes that sites or windows are only shown als white pages with no content (in the admin pages, editing a new blogpost, see my side without logged in as normal visitor). I have to use in this case the refresh button and after done the page will be shown normally. I think, I have this behavior since around one or two weeks. Have You any idea what it can be and how we can fix this? Have many thanks.

Best regards Frank from Germany (sorry for the english)

Hi @frankwwweber

Can you send over your site URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @frankwwweber

It is possible that PHP Memory on your server is getting exhausted, causing the white screen on the pages. Can you please double check with your hosting provider what your current PHP memory is?

If it’s set at 64MB or lower, try to increase it to 128MB, clear your cache then re check if the issue still persist.

Regards,

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

I have activate the

WP_DEBUG to true in my wp-config.php

and now I got the following Errormessage on such a blank site.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11 bytes) in /pages/7c/57/d0009368/home/htdocs/flbdb/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1780

I hope, that helps to find the mistake.

Best regards Frank.

Hi Frank,

The error does mean that the allocated PHP memory is getting exhausted.

The best first step you can do is update your PHP version as you are using an older one. The newer versions consume lesser memory.

Once done, check if the site will behave better. If it isn’t, the 2 options you have is increased PHP memory further or optimize your site by removing non-essential plugins.

Installing Debug Bar and P3 Profiler will help you the current memory usage and the breakdown of the memory usage of each plugins you have installed.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.