Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Continuous Website Issue – Cache and Plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • nschell05
    Participant

Hi –

This theme is really problematic on our website. I constantly have to purge the cache or all the formatting for the website will disappear. It started that I only had to purge the cache once a week, but now I’m having to do it once a day or else the website will completely mess up.

I also cannot update any of our plugins because it will cause chaos with the formatting of the entire website.

Here’s an example of what it looked like this morning before I purged the cache: https://augustschell.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Screen-Shot-2017-09-07-at-9.35.18-AM.png

Please help. This issue is constant.

Thanks,
    Nikki

Hi @nschell05

Can you send again your site’s URL and login credentials so we could check on this further?

Regards,

nschell05
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @nschell05

The issue should not be with the theme but on the caching plugin you are using. I think the main issue here is Minification on W3TC.

Can you please disable it then clear cache and recheck? For Page Caching, have you coordinated with your hosting provider as to what setting works best? Some would prefer Disk:Basic, some Enhanced while on VPS, APC.

Also, have you tried another caching plugin like WP Rocket perhaps?

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.