Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Converging 2 gallery slide set navigation arrow into one control

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Hendry
    Participant

Hi there,

Anyone who could help me fix this issue would be of great help:

I have a problem with this page:

http://www.thepeoplefashion.com/abouttps/portfolio

The layout is what we wanted, two rows one above the other with the slide set scroll-er effect.

However, we are not able to scroll navigation on the second row and the entire (both rows) are controlled by just the top slide side navigation arrows.

Is there anyway to merge the arrows for the two rows into one so that its just one left and right navigation for 2 rows?

Here is the html:

<h1 style="text-align: center;">Past Projects</h1>

[postgallery_slider content="titleimage" lightbox="yes" slidesetid="Portfolios" id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="200" imgwidth="280" height="200" /]

[postgallery_slider content="titleimage" lightbox="yes" slidesetid="Portfolios" id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="200" imgwidth="280" height="200" /]

<h3 style="text-align: center;">Please do not hesitate to <a href="http://thepeoplefashion.com/abouttps/contactus">contact</a&gt; us if you have any inquiries.</h3>Kindly advice,

Hendry

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Hendry,

Have you added a unique ID for the second group slider?

Hendry
    Participant

How do i go about setting a unique id?

I am still learning about html and would be great if you could help, here is the html:

postgallery_slider content="titleimage" lightbox="yes" slidesetid="Portfolios" id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="200" imgwidth="280" height="200" /

postgallery_slider content="titleimage" lightbox="yes" slidesetid="Portfolios" id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="200" imgwidth="280" height="200" /

Thanks so much!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It's not actually HTML, it's the shortcode – see where they both say id="0", you need to change one of them to a unique ID. e.g. id="1". 

Hope that helps

Hendry
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your help! 

Any idea how can i adjust the titles to the centre for each image on http://thepeoplefashion.com/models/allmodel? these images are linked to posts and im using the grid gallery for this page.. you're help is very much appreciated. Do let me know if you're keen on the dynamix transfer as i've emailed you.

Cheers,

Hendry

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Hendry,

Thanks, I've got your email. Just been very hectic and need to find some time to fit it in. Is next week any good for you?

As for the center align, are you using a shortcode or page grid gallery? 

If you use a shortcode version of the grid gallery you can wrap the shortcode in a DIV tag with center alignment. 

e.g.

<div style="text-align:center">[grid shortocde]</div>

Hendry
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it.

I have been using the page grid gallery but have changed it to the shortcode grid gallery as you said and it worked.

The problem was, the page is viewable on Firefox and Chrome but NOT on I.E, Safari, Opera. On those browsers they just display a single line.

Any ideas? Or is there another way i can fix the alignment just from the page grid gallery itself?

Hendry
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Ignore that, managed to fix it. Problem was i didnt specify the image width..

Congrats on version 2.8.3!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.