Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Counters in 3D single page sites

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • oceansummer
    Participant

Hi,

We have successfully installed the theme and it looks great. However, the counters are not working in the 3D pages. We have tested in a general page, and it works fine. Could you please assist soon?

Kind regards,
    LAP

Hi @oceansummer

I have tested the counter on our test site on a 3D page and it works without any issues. Have you tried to disable all your plugin just to check if any of them is causing the issue?

If you have, can you please send over your site’s login credentials and your site URL so we can test this from our end?

Thanks!

oceansummer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @oceansummer

I have tested it on your site and it looks like the counter only works if it’s on the first slide of a 3D page. Once it is on the subsequent slides, it won’t work. I tested and confirmed this on our test site.

I have reported this to the developer and we will get back to you once we have an update on this.

Regards,

Can you send over your FTP login credentials so we can test this further?

Regards,

dwesch
    Participant

I am having the same issue on single page site with 3D.

Hi @dwesh

Can you please send over your site’s WP login and FTP credentials so we can apply the needed tweaks?

Thanks!

oceansummer
    Participant

Thank you for sending it over

I’ll get back to you once the fix has been implemented.

Regards,

Hi @oceansummer

This should now be fixed. Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

dwesch
    Participant

oceansummer
    Participant

Hi Acoda Support,

Yes I can confirm it has been fixed now. Thank you so much

Kind regards,
    LAP

Glad to know that @oceansummer

Hi @dwesch

I think you got it all mixed up as you tagged oceansummer on your last reply.

Just to explain, he sent his FTP account to us and set it as Private so we are the only ones that saw it.

Please send over your FTP credentials as well so I can forward it to the developer and the fix be implemented to your site too.

Thanks!

oceansummer
    Participant

Hi @oceansummer

Was there any other changes you did to the site after the change was applied? I see the issue but the menu actually appears if you scroll up/down a bit on the page.

I will try to coordinate with the developer on what were the changes made so we can try removing it to check as well.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.