Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Create Grid Custom Element for Media

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I want to create a grid element that behaves like the Media Grid with Sliding Text but I would like the Media “Title” and “Description” fields and the button to be assigned to a link . I have installed WP Gallery Custom Links and would like to use that link in the button. I see I can use custom field names. But I’m not sure how to go about finding custom field names that correspond (I think the link custom fields is wpgcl_filter_raw_gallery_link_url but how can I put that in the button? Perhaps this is not a theme question and more of a Visual Composer question, but I have googled this extensively and found nothing that helps, so I am hoping you can!
    Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately it’s a limitation of the Visual Composer plugin. It only allows you to set it as a post link, custom ( but they’ll all go to the same place ), image link or none.

I’m hoping they’ll work on this or I may try to add the functionality in myself.

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I had a feeling! I tried using pages and worked great but there isn’t an excerpt that could be used for the Description so I ended up using posts as a workaround!
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.