Home / Forums / ePix Support / Creating a Contact Page in ePix Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Ioannis Bairaktaris
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve purchased the ePix theme yesterday and I was looking through the (really extensive) documentation. But I failed to see the section where the creation of the Contact Page is explained (as the Demo displays). Surely, somewhere in that, must be a way to explain how it’s done but I couldn’t find it. Looking also in the Page templates, there’s no specific template available for it.

As it was said in Theme Comments on Envato page, the Visual Composer is to be used to implement this. As I’m not going to use the demo data (given with the theme’s download) I need a bit of help to create it. Or at least some guidance to point me to the right direction and with the help of the (really extensive and helpful) documentation to build it (almost) like the demo page.

I guess I’ll use a “default template” for the page (since no specific “contact-type” template is on the drop down list of available “page” template kind) and paste some sort of shortcode in it to display the map and the contact form, as well as the “Get In Touch” kind of info.

Looking forward for your reply,
    Thanks in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have added this to the documentation for you, please see it here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ioannis Bairaktaris
    Participant

Seen it, followed your instructions and…done !
    The page is looking fantastic !
    Now I can begin customizing it as to my needs.

This is definitely Top Notch support and really feel I do have someone on my corner if I truly get stuck.

Really enjoying working with your theme…
    Hugely appreciated Tom !!
    Many thanks !!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

No worries, glad we resolved things. If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.