Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / css animation bug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Carl Moebis
    Participant

I might have come across another bug. CSS animations on Safari 7.0 will cease to work, or draw really really slow sometimes. Google Chrome has no issues. I remember it working on Safari 6.0 ….but not sure if it’s all Safari’s fault or something needs to be also fixed in the code for the CSS animations. I haven’t experience this problem on any other site that uses heavy CSS animations, so this might be a one-two bunch between the new Safari and the CSS animation code in this package. If I reset Safari, clear everything, reboot (to sweep out all of the little safari processes hanging on) and load the site, it works for a little while, but eventually starts to die, usually within 30 minutes. Running on a fresh MacBook Pro Retina with Mavericks. So basically anyone with a newer Mac running the latest OS X Apple has to offer is going to experience this bug, and it’s worrisome.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carl,

I will test this now and get back to you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carl,

I cannot replicate this issue, I left the window open for over half and hour and the site and animation still performed in the same way. I am testing on the DynamiX demo site too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.