Home / Forums / You Theme Support / CSS Animations / Flexishape issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

I have noticed that most of the time on my site cthnyc.org/dev3 the css animations (fadein up etc) will not trigger if I just scroll the page, and require that I click somewhere first in order to have my content appear. Is there a way to avoid this?

Also, sometimes the page loads in such a way that the flexishapes have a gap of 1-20 pixels between themselves and the following element. What is causing this?

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

I checked your site and I do not see any issues at all. What browser are you using? Can you send a screencast so we can check on this further?

Regards,

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

This is a gap in the flexishape that appeared on the homepage in both Edge and Chrome after hitting a jump-link (upcoming) in the main menu.

https://snag.gy/OzT5WE.jpg

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

I do see the issue now which is weird.

Can you please give me permission to disable all your plugins just to test if any of them could be causing this?

Regards,

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

Yes, you may

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

I am working from another network today, so I can’t access login to your site again. I will look into the issue once I get home as that was the IP addresses that you whitelisted.

Regards,

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

Any luck?

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

My apologies for the delay. I should be back home in a few hours working on my home network. I will update you once I have tested this further.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.