Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / CSS mistakes after update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Rupert Weis
    Participant

Hello,
    I got a number of mistakes after update to 5.1. Just updated to 5.2 – but this did not change anything.
    Changed is mainly the colour. For instance in the panel on top. Also in the tabs, and in some of the galeries.
    I read the comments here and a number of people seem to have similiar difficulties. The solution should be the update, but for me it isn´t.
    here is an example
    http://www.touching-indias-heart.de/angebot/
    the black colour hasn´t been in there before.

Hope to find answers soon
    Regards, Rupert

Rupert Weis
    Participant

ok, just see its an outdated element since 4.6
    Is there anything that replaces it, can I still add something so the css can still recognize the tabs or do I have to redo the whole thing?
    The same question also for the modul I use for the slides on this page.
    Still hope there is an easy way to update this
    Regards, Rupert

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Rupert,

The colors for the Tabs are set via the Skin Customizer. See WordPress Admin > Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Body > Shaded Element > Bacgkround Color.

Rupert Weis
    Participant

Hi there,
    in the body customization you describe is no such thing as a “Shaded Element”. This is regarding the german Version. Either its missing, or named very differently, so I do not recognize it. Which is unlikely as there are very few options to customize.
    Here is the list:
    Body
    Body Skin
    Content Frame
    Content Frame Color
    Content Frame Opacity
    Content Frame Border Color
    Divider Line Shade
    Background Layer
    Select Background Type
    Kein Bild ausgewählt
    Background Color
    Background Opacity

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

My apologies, I’m thinking ePix.

The color of the tabs is coming from the Child theme you’ve created – http://www.touching-indias-heart.de/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-Child/style.css

I’m a little confused at this point, did you want the maroon color shown on the tabs?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.