Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Cufon doesnt work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • romankaskad
    Participant

Hi!

Something wrong with Google fonts request- its always work, independetly of radiobutton in Theme preferences. I solved it with Autoptimize plugin, (it have option “Remove Google fonts”)

I want use Cufon, but it doesnt work too. It simple Roboto medium & Bold. I used http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/

I use CloudFlare, it may be reason?

romankaskad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @romankaskad

Can you please elaborate on the font issue? Are you having problems with the fonts not loading on the site’s front end? Normally, for the site’s using Cloudflare or any CDN, this is a normal issue. You just need to coordinate with your hosting provider to look into this.

Enabling CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) normally fixes this.

Regards.

romankaskad
    Participant

Thanks for attention. As i see, font in Slider Revolution work only with Google Fonts. Stay on Google font.

Hi @romankaskad

I couldn’t picture out what the issue is. Are you able to send screenshots so we can check?

Regards,

romankaskad
    Participant

Solved. Thanks. Will stay on Gfonts. As Slider Revolution need it too.

romankaskad
    Participant

problem was in caching. provider checked it.

Glad to know your hosting provider were able to resolved this, @romankaskad

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards.

romankaskad
    Participant

Hi!
    I dont find solution, how to add Open Sans to “font family” in Cusomize menu WP.
    I add Open Sans in style.css (Child theme) and now “Customize WP” doesnt work. May be font doesnt correct connected?

http://www.needcontrol.ru/wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-admin%2F

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  romankaskad.

Hi @romankaskad

Can you check your site because I tried to login there’s an error so we can’t investigate on the issue?

Also, please send screenshots of the issue.

Regards,

romankaskad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @romankaskad

Your Child theme is broken that is why the Customizer is not working. I enabled Dynamix parent theme and the Customizer is up and running again.

I added the theme headers to your child theme which fixed the issue and the Customizer is working now. ‘Open Sans’ is also loading now.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.