Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Custom Background using PSD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jon
    Participant

Andy,

I am trying to customize the background of my website using your instructional video. Unfortunately I cannot seem to located the PSD files. I have re-downloaded the software, and still unable to find them. Any hints? I see the styles sheets, which has all the theme options, but it only contains CSS files.

Thanks,

Jon

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

What version of DynamIX are you using? The PSD is located in DynamiX-WordPress/PSD/

There is a new function in 2.8.7 which allows you to create a new skin without the need of PSD's, have you seen that? 

Jon
    Participant

I was able to find the folder after searching a little longer. I followed the instructional video and was able to make color adjustments to my page, but I was wondering if I could put a background Image on the main content section of my pages. Would this be done through PSD? I look at plug-ins and the two I tried didn't look very good. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jon

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

This is probably the best guide to setting a page background. It's not a default option for DynamiX but can be achieve with a bit of CSS magic 🙂 http://help.themeva.com/groups/dynamix-support/forum/topic/background-image-1/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.