Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Custom CSS class for button applies to div containing the button not to button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lomic
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to change the color of a button, because the colors available in button settings don’t suit my needs.

So I’ve added a custom CSS class to my button : “boutonlienespacedetente”.

But it doesn’t apply to the button, it applies to the div containing the button as you can see below :

<div class="vc_btn3-container boutonlienespacedetente vc_btn3-right"><a class="vc_general vc_btn3 vc_btn3-size-xlg vc_btn3-shape-square vc_btn3-style-flat vc_btn3-color-inverse" href="http://mylink" title="">ESPACE D√ČTENTE</a></div>

Which is useless.

I want to set the button width to 20% (the predefined sizes don’t work fine either).

CSS :
    .boutonlienespacedetente { font-family: 'Francois One', sans-serif !important;font-size: 3rem;padding-right: 10px; width:20%;}

I also want to apply a color not available in button settings.

How can I modify the button look if the custom CSS class applies to the div that contains the button and not the button himself ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi @lomic

Buttons on the theme are divs, so if you will apply changes to it, it is applied to the div for the button.

Are there issues you have encountered regarding this? Can you please elaborate? Also, please end over your site URL and login credentials so we can also check the issue from our end.

Thanks!

Lomic
    Participant

I went around those matters using Revolution Slider, I build a one slide slider with my background image, my white banner and its text, the button where I want to put it with all the needed settings to look as I want. And after, I add a row in which I add the slider built before.

And the result is neat both on PC and mobile so I will stick with that “solution”.

Thanks for your answer.

Alright, @lomic

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.