Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Custom post type taxonomy gallery data source

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Domien
    Participant

Hi!

I have created a custom content type with a taxonomie. I want to create a new page and insert grid gallery. I want the datasource choice options to be a listing of the taxonomies created with my new custom content type. Any idea how to allow this?

Thank you!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can’t extend my support to cover this sort of customisation, it’s quite a lengthy process to change the admin. I could potentially do this as a customisation, however I’m currently unavailable and they admin interface is currently being revamped, so it would change.

Domien
    Participant

Hi thank you for your answer!

What do you mean with ”¬†they admin interface is currently being revamped,”? do you know someone who can help me with this?

Thank you!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I mean I’m re-writing the admin and any customisation I do now, will not work with the new admin.

Domien
    Participant

hi,

Thank you for your answer. I am looking forward to the new admin.

Kind regards,

xenta

pierrehollenbeck
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Is there any chance that this could be done now that teh new admin has been done?
    I would also be highly interrested in that customization.
    Thanks for your answer.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not available at the moment but it is something that has gone into development for a new theme. Once that is complete, there is a possibility it will be integrated into the current themes. Unless you modify the portfolio post type instead as a suggestion.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.