Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Custom Post Types

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

Hi,

I already searched around on the forum and saw a couple of posts that described what I want to be done.
    I even replied in one of the topics, but this was in a wrong forum, because I have the DynamiX theme.
    Link is here!

Basically I don’t seem to have the THEME/lib/adm/inc/options-meta.php that is described in that link.
    So how can I make the page config elements (from the DynamiX theme) available to my custom post types (like events)?

Hope someone can help. I’m sure it’s something really easy, but I just can’t seem to locate the line I need to change.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

In this case, the options-meta.php would be under DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/options-meta.php. This is where you can edit the file to add in your custom post type.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

Sadly I only see the following list of items in that directory. So which of the following files do I need to adjust and on which line do I have to search?
    Thanks in advance.

blog-options.php
    custom-widgets.php
    droppanel-options.php
    footer-options.php
    gallery-creator.php
    general-options.php
    main.php
    media-list.php
    meta-fields.php
    meta_config.php
    note-admin.php
    php.ini
    skin-settings.php
    stage-gallery-frame.php
    widget-options.php

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

Ok resolved this myself…
    For the ones interested. It is the meta-fields.php file in which you have to scroll a whoooolleee lot of way down to research the add_meta_box part. Just copy the ones you need, and adjust post to whatever custom post type you have. In my case it was event.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for coming back to us Tjerk.

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.