Home / Forums / ePix Support / Customize page reloads automatically and can't use it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Alejandro Lorenzo
    Participant

Hi!

The customize page is reloading and reloading over and over automatically. I was trying to set a new font, first through Theme options but they wouldn’t load as expected. Then I went to try on the customize page but that started to automatically reload over and over, making it impossible to use at all.

Do you know what may be causing that or what to do?

Cheers!
    Alejandro

Alejandro Lorenzo
    Participant

I managed to change the font thru the customize page, but the automatic reload problem persists.
    What I did was to hit the “stop loading” button, that stops the automatic reload for a moment. But as soon as I make any change the automatic reload starts again, so I had to be faster than the automatic reload to hit the save button on time… or try again.
    The page is
    http://www.teijahuovila.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

That does not sounds like normal behaviour. Please can you reply with your login details so I can take a further look into this for you? Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alejandro Lorenzo
    Participant

Hi!

Indeed it is a estrange behaviour. Now it has stopped doing that. My guess is that maybe accidentally I did something wrong when experimenting with customization. After Andy fixed the customization I was trying to do myself, the problem has disappeared. It seems obvious that I triggered the problem accidentally but it seems to be fixed now.
    So thanks 🙂

Alejandro Lorenzo
    Participant

Hi!

It’s happening again after the last updates Version 1.0.8 and still after Version 1.0.9

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try resetting the cache on your browser and try using another browser to see if that works. If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alejandro Lorenzo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your WP Content Copy Protection plugin was reloading it. I have de-activated it and it now works fine.

Tom

Alejandro Lorenzo
    Participant

Ok, thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.