Home / Forums / ePix Support / Customize skin problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Luke Osborne
    Participant

Hello, Firstly thanks so my for a great theme. I have been working with it for a few weeks and love it. Earlier on today I wanted to customise the skin (which I have done without problem many times before. This time however it just freezes with the main window blank and refreshes every 5-6 seconds, thereby not allowing me to do anything. (The URL at this point is: http://www.ltsophotography.com/wp-admin/customize.php).
    Any help would be most appreciated.

Many thanks, Luke

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Thank you for the kind words.

This does not sound like normal behaviour, can you please try de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Luke Osborne
    Participant

Many thanks Tom,

It seemed it was caused by the plug-in “WP Content Copy Protection”, which is a shame as it worked quite well! I think ill just disable it when I need to adjust the site. I don’t know if you can help with one last thing- on my main page I have a masonry gallery with about 20 images and the black and white mask. Quite often they fail to load correctly and each image will only be a thin horizontal bar where you can see a bit of the image. This seems to occur almost all the time on a mobile device and maybe 1 in 5 on a desktop. Any ideas?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

I am just testing your site on my iMac now with Chrome and they seem to be loading just fine. Exactly which browser are you testing on for the images not to appear properly?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Luke Osborne
    Participant

Hi Tom. Im using safari on a macbook pro and iPhone 5. Literally just tested on the iPhone and gallery displayed as described earlier, rotated the phone to landscape and the placeholders appear in the correct size but just white- rotated phone to portrait and it stays the same- i.e. white placeholders where the photos should be.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Please can you try de-activating your plugins again to see if the black and white issue is resolved? As it does not do this on the demo site, I think there may be something else conflicting with the images.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.