Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Customize Theme is Dead Loop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Rickware
    Participant

The theme customization screen is in a dead loop and just keeps refreshing. I can update the theme settings, but no the customize settings. Is there any work-around for this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Exactly which browser are you using to test on? Please try another browser like Chrome for example to test this out. Can you also try de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rickware
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rick,

I have logged into your site and de-activated all of your plugins and it resolved the issue. I recommend going through and de-activate each plugin to find out which one is causing this issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rickware
    Participant

Tom, thank you for taking a look into this issue. I was able to determine that the plugin which was causing the issue was “WP Content Copy Protection, Version 1.0.6.2 | By RSPublishing. By disabling this plugin I was able to go in to Customize and make my changes. When I re-enable the plugin, the same issue occurs.

The site functions fine with plugin enabled provided I do not need to change the theme’s customization.

Please consider this support item closed. THX

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.