Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Customizer settings not applied to live website?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Overdulve
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I came across a very strange situation this afternoon. It may be due to an update of the translate-x plugin I activated this afternoon, but I am working on updating & refreshing my website (www.e-me-marketing.com) and have change my header & menu into a white background with a blue font color. The font type overall was changed into Raleway. Now, all these changes are visible in Customizer, but going to the live environment, it looks totally different. Whatever I do, the header & menu remain dark grey with a teal color font & a different font type.

I even setup a fully customized setting (CustomPlus) but that did not change all settings in the live environment either. I recall having updated the translation plugin, is it blocking something, somehow? Deactivating it did not take any effects.

Looking forward to your suggestions and solutions.

Thanks,

Jacco

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jacco,

Can you ensure the skin you’re editing is the skin that is set as the default skin too. Also, please check the pages to see there isn’t an alternative skin being selected.

if you’re still having issues, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.