Home / Forums / ePix Support / customizing fullscreen slider

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • mennes_maarten
    Participant

Hello,

is it possible to customize the gallery/fullscreen slider beyond the options provided in the page menu? For instance, I would like to have the directional buttons left and right, instead of bottom center.

In addition, what is the revolution slider option shown at the bottom for? Would that allow extra options to be set for the fullscreen slider? However, I can’t seem to figure out where to find or edit the ‘Choose slide template’

fullscreenslider

Thanks!
    Maarten

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  mennes_maarten. Reason: link not working
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The option is related to the Revolution Slider plugin, it’s not related to the theme. I unfortunately can’t tell you what that option is for. It’s worth having a look at their documentation to see what it might do – http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

You would have to customize the theme for the buttons to appear left and right. Unfortunately I do not offer any customization, but I do recommend using Envato Studio for small customizations.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.