Home / Forums / ePix Support / Customizing "Info" Icon over the Branding Logo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Ioannis Bairaktaris
    Participant

Hi there,

I want to customize the “info” icon over the branding logo, where the other icons reside. As for now (since this is the default settings), when clicked, it displays a search box, and this text blocks : “Recent Comments”, “Archives”, “Categories”, “Meta”, “Site Admin”, “Log Out”, “Entries RSS”, “Comments RSS”, “WordPress.org”. As I’ve seen in your demo it displays the Contact Info. How can we alter this to display certain contact info as we like ? Is there a specific option we can enable about it ? Or does it require some sort of shortcode to override default settings ? There are several options where social media (enabled/disabled) and other main menu options but couldn’t find where to change that. Does it have something to do with the “Sticky Menu” option in Header Settings or not ? And where this “Sticky Menu” option is used for ? I’ve searched your documentation but I guess either I missed it or couldn’t find it at all.

Thanks again in advance for all your help.
    Kind regards,
    Ioannis

Ioannis Bairaktaris
    Participant

No worries, I got it. It was just a matter of customizing the available widgets and more specifically, the Information Panel. I just had to look further into available options of the overall theme in the Dashboard…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad you resolved things, thank you for getting back to us.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.