Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Customizing pages problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

Seems like there’s some old things that actually don’t works, or maybe they are useless now?

For example, while editing a Page, the “Add Gallery” tab is useful for anything? I just tried it adding a revolution-slider id and it even don’t works (I have it added as shortcode but i was just testing)

By other side, I tried to edit the CSS of a single page, but following the videos and the documentation I don’t see any explanation about how to add it, I go to them because I tried to use the “Custom” tab in the settings of a single page, and by one side its not easy to understand at all (where is the CSS entries? why are one-lines? why are 3 of them?), but after having tried to put the code in all of them stills now seeing any difference.

For example, I wanted to modify the entries that defines the background (which is a blue gradient) to make it entirely white/blank on this page http://www.elivecd.org/installer-module-beta , but since I was not able to set it my only solution was to add a bunch of BR’s to make bigger the white space and not show the background in the end (if you don’t have a big screen), note: if you want to see the real background just resize bigger your browser vertically

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

That definitely should work, I’m using it on the demo sites.

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look.

The Custom tab isn’t CSS, they’re the intro, exit, header bar areas where you can enter custom HTML, shortcodes etc. The CSS classes is so you can enter a class to the page and then add custom CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS ( specific to those areas ).

If you want page specific CSS, you could try getting the page ID .e.g. 4232 and using the page class of .page-id-4232 {}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.