Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Customizing the core theme files / header toolbar java

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

How can I go about hiring Acoda or someone else to customize the actual core files of the theme (assuming that is what I need)?

Mainly, I want to customize the header toolbar (like on this forum) so that it always will be the same height and always floating like a header frame. Currently, the main page has a header, then as the header scrolls off the top of the page, the floating toolbar appears. I’d like the floating toolbar to be there from the start of the top of the page.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Robert

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Do you mean you want the header to be the same size as the header when it’s scroll down the page? If so, you have to ensure the logo is the same size and then adjust the margin values of the Menu & Logo via Appearance > Theme Options > Header. You can also set the Header > Minimum height to 1.

If you’re having issues with this, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.