Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Date Picker not working after WP upgrade

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • I am using Events Manager and it works fine with other themes.

When I try to select a date for an event using the date picker it does not load using the Dynamix theme.

It used to work before I updated WordPress.

How can i fix this issue with the theme?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX? If not, please update the theme first to check if this issue still appears. Please follow the documentation here for more information.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Yes, this is with a fresh install of the Dynamix theme.

I even bought the theme again by accident to be sure 🙁

The Events Manger plugin support said “Since this works using wordpress default theme; it might be that your theme is loading other jquery/ui version aside from wp default jquery library and that your theme provider may have a quick fix to this.”

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can I do some tests with your site? This will include switching the theme back to the standard WP theme Twenty Fourteen to do some tests. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Exactly which part of the site is the event date picker not working? I can only find it within the page and it seems to work. See screenshot below.

Kind regards,
    Tom

After not working for the last couple of days, I checked and you are right it is now working.

Not sure what changed, but thanks for checking it out anyway!

Sam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.