Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Deactivating Publish Date on pages does not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • I’ve chosen to deactivate ‘Publish Date’ on a page (not post) but it does not work. Why?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this? Pages do not have a publish date visible so there is nothing to hide on them? Please explain further as I am slightly confused. A screenshot would also be handy if possible.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ups, I didn’t now that pages won’t have a publishing date. But deactivating date for posts won’t work. It shows me still the date see https://www.socialmedialernen.com/bonus/leitfaden-fuer-eltern-im-facebook-netzwerk/ for example. Under ‘Extras’ ‘Publish Date’ button shows ‘OFF’

Regards
    Thorsten

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Thorsten,

This has been added to the development list. If this is still a problem, I can write some Custom CSS to hide this on posts?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi Tom,

Ok I will wait. By the way Text Resizer on pages won’t work too. On posts fine.

Best Regards,
    Thorsten

Sorry, Text Resizer on pages work.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested this on my server running the latest version of the theme and WordPress and it works as it should. There are no issues that I can see.

Again, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting. If you are still having issues, please let me know exactly which page you have the text resizer turned on and I will take a further look.

Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.