Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Default skin not loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Paul Kunkel
    Participant

I saved a default skin which I keep selected and saved. But every few days the toggle automatically shifts to Select Skin instead of the skin so all the customized styles are lost. Can you please help?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Paul Kunkel.

Hi @macusersince85

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test and check on this further from our end?

Also, can you please elaborate the steps on how we can reproduce the issue from our end?

Regards,

Paul Kunkel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @macusersince85

How many days does the skin changed to ‘Select Skin’?

Could you try to disable all the plugins (except Visual Composer) and try to check if the skin changes back to ‘Select Skin’?

Regards,

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

Right now, the site is using the proper skin NewGreyDark, but when I go into customizer, I see that CleanGreen is automatically selected under “Select a Skin to Edit” which is the skin it uses when my customized skin is knocked off, even though I know I selected NewGreyDark. I am going to leave that and predict the default skin will revert to Select Skin at some point. I don’t know how many days it will be before it happens again but will start counting. I don’t know how turning off plugins one by one would solve the mystery because there’s no telling when CleanGreen replaces NewGreyDark.

Hi @macusersince85

“Select a Skin to Edit” does not really affect the site since the skin is not really selected from that. It is the “Set a Default Skin for your Site:” dropdown that is most important.

It will be really difficult to investigate this issue since we can’t really reproduce the behavior from our end, but please monitor the site and if you see the issue recurring, please provide us with more information.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.