Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / delete the next previous related post option at the bottom in single post page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • spaidisseny
    Participant

Hi, how can I delete the next previous related post option at the bottom of every single post page…

I have checked the single page edit option (code) but not sure what code fragment i have to delete so after the post only appears the comments option and the footer but not next previous related post options…

delete related post option

thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  spaidisseny.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try adding this to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.nextprevious_posts {display:none;}

Abdullah Jangda
    Participant

Is there a way I can limit the category of the “next post, previous post buttons”. Basically I would like it to only link to next and previous posts from the category of the post that the user is currently on

Hi Abdullah,

That is actually how the pagination works for the categories. Once you select a category, it will only list the posts under that category and will paginate to those posts under it.

Regards,

Abdullah Jangda
    Participant

So that doesn’t seem to be working for me, the issue i am having is the first post in the category shows a previous post button that links to a different category, I would like it to stop doing that and only link to posts in its category and if there are none before or after then not show a button at all.

I have attached a screenshot

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17208552/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-20%20at%2010.23.54%20AM.png

Hi @abdullahjangda

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check it?

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.