Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Delete word "HOME" on homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Valerie Bloomberg
    Participant

Hello,

I am working on my new business site using your theme and there is a very ugly “HOME” at the top of the homepage under the header. I would like to get rid of it and close the gap between the revolution slider and the header, can you direct me on how to do that. I do not see this “HOME” on your demo site. Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If HOME is your page title, you can remove this by editing the page > scroll down to Page Config (under your content) > Additional page title, type in BLANK.

If the gap has not closed up, you can edit the row that the content is in that is under the revolution slider and add ‘no-margin-top’ into the Extra CSS Class. This should close the gap up.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Valerie Bloomberg
    Participant

Okay I got the HOME to disappear but there is still to much space at the top. I added “no-margin-top” to the section titled “CSS/Javascript” in the settings of the revolution slider and it didn’t appear to make a difference. What I am trying to achieve is for the revolution slider and the social icons to be visible on the home page without having to scroll down. You can see what I am talking about at http://www.vjbloomberginc.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Valerie,

On the demo site, the revolution slider is added via the Page Config > Gallery rather than Visual Composer. This will pull the rev slider closer to the top.

More information on this here.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Valerie Bloomberg
    Participant

The Page Config – Gallery is what I needed…Thanks Tom!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.