Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Deleted Slide sets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • pierre
    Participant

Hi,

Congrats for the great theme.

I was about to finish the site but I guess I deleted the data with the Slides Sets details. (in the General settings – Export slide sets)

Consequently, I can no longer update or retrieve the previous Slide sets and I spent hours updating them with more than 200 pictures.

Can you please help to have access to this data?

Many thanks

Pierre

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre,

The only way to delete them is if you deleted them from Gallery Slide Set admin page. The export is actually backup data. How many slide sets did you have? I can’t imagine you deleted them one by one. Are the titles of the slide sets still present?

pierre
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I’m still wondering how I managed to delete this data.

I guess I deleted by mistake the Export Slide Set Settings at the bottom of the General Setting page.

I had about 6 slide sets and created around 200 links. You can have an overview on the site: vouspouvezembrasserlamariee.com

The slide sets still work properly but I can’t select them anymore, and consequently no more titles.

I hope my english and clarification is ok

thanks

Pierre

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre,

That’s probably a good thing then – if you send me your login details, I’ll try to fix this for you. (Click my avatar and send a private message).

marta
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to recover a slide gallery I’ve delete by mistake. Like Pierre, the slide still work properly but I can´t access it.

Thanks,

Marta

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marta,

There is no way to recover them if you’ve deleted it (unless you did a back up – via General Settings -> Backup)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.