Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Demo Content ‘like live preview’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • SAMPAIO E MELO
    Participant

is there a way to get a file that has all the info of the demo contents ?

like the sql file in joomla that we upload to the mysql database ??

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no demo content – the reason being is because the wordpress import function isn't capable of re-instating all data from sidebars etc. 

An SQL import would work but you wouldn't have all the images etc and I wouldn't recommend this to people who don't know what they're doing. 

So I created videos on how the theme works – trust me, lots of users have done this and it's a much better way of learning the theme and you'll be putting pages together very quickly. If you get stuck there are plenty of people here to help. 

SAMPAIO E MELO
    Participant

greetings

i did this on the previous template i purchased, imported a xml file, and all the demo content just uploaded.

then was easier and quick to learn , got the web rocking in 3 days

but ok, might try the hard way then

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm not saying you can't import an xml file, you can but what I'm saying is because the theme has much more options than most of the themes out there the wordpress importer isn't upto doing the job. 

The wordpress importer won't even store what's in the sidebars – so that's everything in the footer, drop panel and sidebars it won't import. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.