After many hours of browsing themes, we decided on this one and are really excited to start customizing! Before we proceed, it is important to know we can install a pixel-for-pixel reproduction of the demos as presented on the Acoda site. A couple of issues:
1. In wordpress theme options, there seem to be 18 You demos, as opposed to the 21 listed on http://acoda.com/wordpress-theme/. Where are the missing 3?
For example, how do we install http://you.acoda.com/responsive-wordpress-theme/home-creative/?
2. Of the above 18 themes, there seems to be one “Classic Yellow” that is not included in the set of 21. What is this extra theme?
3. After installing the demo content for “Classic” (the first theme in the top left position), there are some missing elements including:
-demo section titles (BLOG BUSINESS PORTFOLIO SINGLE PAGE ECOMMERCE)
-images under “Unlimited Headers.” section
-images under “Build Your Pages Visually, No Code, No Guessing.” section
-image under “Created By A Trusted, Elite Author”
- This topic was modified 4 months ago by GBAdmin.
1. The ‘Creative Classic’ , ‘Metro Classic’, ‘Fullscreen Class’ and ‘Single Page Classic’ are all under the Classic Demo.
2. Classic Yellow is the very first demo for the theme and it is roughly the same as the ‘Classic’ demo.
3. Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can check?
That should not be emptied. Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check this from our end?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.