Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Demo Loading Errors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • quintessance
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting internal server errors trying to load a demo. I have screen grabs. Why is this so complicated??

Thank you!
    Tessa

Hi @quintessance

Can you please send us the screenshot so we can check? Also, please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test this from our end.

What type of demo are you trying to install?

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

quintessance
    Participant

Hi @quintessance

I tried editing a page and I do not see any issues. Can you send screenshots so we can check further on this?

You do not have to purchase Visual Composer as it is already included on the theme.

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant

There was an issue with my cache, and my tech guy in Germany figured it out! I had just a blank screen on my end. Thank you!

Glad you’ve figured this out, @quintessance

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant

LOGOS.

How do you get the two logos to work? I have one white one in place, but the white pages need a darker one. Also, I am having issues with sharpness. What is the correct size?

Thank you!
    Tessa

Hi Tessa,

To declare a dark logo to apply on pages that have light backgrounds, the best option is to create/update a skin via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skin > Select Skin.

You can create a new skin and name it “With Dark Logo”.

Once the skin is created, you can then add the dark logo via Customize Skin > Header.

Once done, edit the page where you want to apply this skin, then go to the ‘Skin’ tab and apply the skin you created to the page.

Here’s a guide: http://docs.acoda.com/you/2016/03/09/editing-creating-a-skin/

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant

Hi @quintessance

As I checked, it looks like you have correctly created a new skin and added a dark logo. All that was needed is to set the skin into the Portfolio page which I have done.

http://quintessance.com/my-portfolio/ nows shows the dark logo now appears.

For the logo that appears on the sticky menu/header when scrolling down on the homepage or any page using Demo15 skin, I have configured the skin to use the dark logo when scrolling then the white logo when not scrolled.

Please check if everything looks good from your end.

Thanks!

quintessance
    Participant

Oh thank you! Much better! What about mobile? It’s not responsive. There must be something I have not activated somewhere. Thanks for your help!

Tessa

Hi @quintessance

Can you please elaborate on this? I checked the site and it seems to be responsive.

Regards,

quintessance
    Participant

The fonts on the top image are all over the place….maybe they are too large? I did put some hard breaks in on the text, it’s ok. I’ll change the size and see what happens, Thanks!!!

Thanks for elaborating @quintessance

If you run into other issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.