Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Demo theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • prasadshivangi
    Participant

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:
    1) How do I get my logo to be a part of the website name? Like, in the demo of the theme, the X appears in green like an image, and the rest (i.e. dynami) is text. I need to have a similar thing on my website.
    2) On the ‘shop’ page the demo has a a ‘filter by price’ – how do i get that? also, on the shop page, there is a ‘product tags’ which has tags of different sizes – how do i make the tags of different sizes?
    3) In the demo, there is a white arrow that appears constantly on the bottom right hand corner, however much one scrolls, it always appears and can take one to the top of the page – how do i get that on my website?
    4) I want the home page to have a dark skin but i want my shop page to have a light (white) skin. How can i customize each page?

Apologies for so many questions. I’m new to this.

Thanks in advance.
    Shivangi

Hi Shivangi,

1. The logo is actually a whole image, not a combination of text and image. Here is the logo file: http://acoda.com/dynamix/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dynamix-business-wordpress.png

2. The filter and the tags are widgets that come with WooCommerce.

3. This is enabled by default. Can you please us your site’s login credentials?

4. To use a different look on a specific page, you can either apply custom CSS for the page or you can create a custom template and use it for that page

Regards,

prasadshivangi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Shivangi,

You can easily apply custom CSS via your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Options > Customize.

Here is a guide on how to create the Custom Pages on WordPress: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-create-a-custom-page-in-wordpress/

The customization that you want requires a lot of code changes and unfortunately, we do not support such and we are not current available to do custom work. It is best that you hire a developer to help you with this.

For the white background on the number on the homepage, it looks like you added the styling to it on the page. You just need to remove that style. If you want, you can send over your site’s login credentials and we will remove it for you.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.