Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / demo xml file is still not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • trent
    Participant

My demo xml file does not work so my tek cannot install the theme onto my website.
    Please refund if you can’t fix this problem.
    I can get anyone to install a simple website at all this is starting to annoy me.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Trent,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues. Which method have you tried to import the demo XML with?

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll try this for you. I’m currently migrating servers and this maybe playing some part.

trent
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

trent
    Participant

im looking for a forum that can put my videos up i got alot of videos lessons to put up there ll HD movies i want to keep private within the school.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Just attempting this now. I recommend using bbPress. I’ve not used it for videos but it’s the most supported forum and I’m sure there is a solution for you.

I’ll install bbPress so you can have a look around it.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ok, you’re all set – http://dreamenergyacademy.com/

If you have any questions let me know.

trent
    Participant

i have used bbpress before and it was a joke it messed up my website will see how it is with this theme as i didnt work on another one.
    The forum would not connect up. It doesnt matter because im buying a separate forum.

thanks for your help.

trent
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

This site is using bbPress and works great. See what you think.

Unfortunately I can’t take on any work at the moment, I’m already working far too many hours as it is 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.