Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Deprecated element – Automatic replacement?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Rolan
    Participant

Many elements used in my website have been deprecated for one reason or another. Is there any way I can replace all the elements used on all the pages on the website without having to change these one by one? E.g. Button Element has been deprecated since version 4.6, I have tons of these, how can I replace them without changing them one by one?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Rest assured I won’t be turning them off anytime soon. I’ve deprecated them so that the standard elements are used ( modified by myself ) and if a user ever migrates to another theme using Visual Composer, they won’t have to redo everything.

If I were you, I’d just change them as and when you can. There isn’t a bulk way of doing it because all the attributes are different.

The new demo ( http://acoda.com/dynamix ) doesn’t use any of the deprecated elements, so it’s more for new users of theme.

Rolan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

For the tabs, I can make them a little darker for you. Add the following CSS in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.vc_tta-color-white.vc_tta-style-classic.vc_tta-tabs .vc_tta-panels,
    .vc_tta-color-white.vc_tta-style-classic .vc_tta-tab.vc_active > a {border-color:#ddd;}

As for the blog, I’ll have to modify the theme ( a few sections of code were changed for Grid ). In this case, it’s probably best to disable the shadow effect for now and I’ll provide a fix.

Rolan
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to a page where the fonts are increasing?

The 3rd level is disabled, this is because on some mobile screens with long titles, it would cause issues.

You can add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

#mobile-tabs ul ul ul a {
        padding-left: 50px;
    }

Rolan
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I see what you mean.

Please edit DynamiX/stylesheets/responsive.css and remove the following section ( it’s no longer needed ).

My apologies for the inconvenience, despite hours of testing – there always seems to be a few things that slip through.

/* :: Typography
    -------------------------------------------------- */

@media handheld, only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    		h1 { font-size: 32px; font-size: 3.2rem; line-height: 1.3; }
    		h2 { font-size: 28px; font-size: 2.8rem; line-height: 1.3; }
    		h3 { font-size: 21px; font-size: 2.1rem; line-height: 1.3; }
    		h4 { font-size: 18px; font-size: 1.8rem; line-height: 1.2; }
    		h5 { font-size: 16px; font-size: 1.6rem; line-height: 1.2; }
    		h6 { font-size: 15px; font-size: 1.5rem; line-height: 1.2; }
    	}
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.