Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Difference between test site and main site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • NorthMan
    Participant

First of all thanks for a grate update!!!

Its function super on my test site, that was copied from the main site a month ago. And that I have played and tested on.

But on my site I do miss parts of the Themes Customize (but it seems ok I the Themes option)

And I do get a Layer Slider: jQuery Transit issue on the main website but not on the test site.

The difference between the sites is that I did put inn the old .mo and .po language files on the main site. I have tried to remove them but with now difference. I have tried to reset the theme options, but nothing changed.

On the main site I do only have:

Select Skinn
    Site Tittel & Tagline
    Meny
    Static Front page

Do you know what the problem is?

NorthMan
    Participant

I do get a lot of errors like this after upgrading

[Wed Apr 10 15:58:01 2013] [warn] [client 5.9.4.18] mod_fcgid: stderr: phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 336

[Wed Apr 10 15:58:01 2013] [warn] [client 5.9.4.18] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(//var/www/servername.com/web/index.php/http://www.servername.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hjelperdeg.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web6/tmp:/var/www/servername.com/web:/srv/www/servername.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 336

[Wed Apr 10 15:58:01 2013] [warn] [client 5.9.4.18] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(//var//www.servername.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hjelperdeg.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web6/tmp:/var/www/servername.com/web:/srv/www/servername.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 336

[Wed Apr 10 15:58:01 2013] [warn] [client 5.9.4.18] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(//var/www//www.servername.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hjelperdeg.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web6/tmp:/var/www/servername.com/web:/srv/www/servername.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 336

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

A few users have had this error, it appears to be related to the permissions on the wp-content/uploads/ folder. Most setups are running absolutely fine. I recommend contacting your hosting regarding the error to see what permissions are set and if they have any feedback for how to get around it.  You can disable the Image Resizer for the time being, via Appearance > Theme Options > Image Resizer.

NorthMan
    Participant

Hi Andy

I do think your answer is not fixing anything regarding my main question, only the error message I did show.

The permissions in the upload folder is maybe to open its 775. But my uploads folder is now a complete mess. The main part of the upload folder is now field up with prevue images, witch shod have been in a separate folder.

And I do still not get the Themes Customize, so I do hope you have some tips to get this working.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi NorthMan,

From the options you’ve displayed, you haven’t actually selected a skin to edit?

As for the error, I’ve resolved this now.

Replace the following file:

Tersus/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php 

Unzip and replace with:

http://help.themeva.com/tmp/BFI_Thumb.php.zip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.